The cloud adoption program
Cloud adoption across an enterprise is a major undertaking. Let our team of experts help your enterprise launch a successful cloud initiative so you can quickly realize the benefits of cloud technology to grow and stay competitive.
Accelerating Cloud Adoption on All Major Platforms
Launch your successful cloud program today.
Based on the best practices from hundreds of successful engagements, the Cloud Adoption Program (CAP) brings together the best technology, practices and learnings for enterprise-wide cloud adoption. We walk you through our comprehensive framework, helping you build your own cloud program so you can deliver business results faster, no matter where you are in your cloud evolution.
Bring your team together to review our comprehensive approach to enterprise cloud adoption, ensuring your team is aligned around your cloud goals and objectives.
- Establish team objectives and goals of CAP
- Economics and TCO
- Highlight drivers for adoption
- Review CAP details and education
- Identify key security and governance pain points
- Use cases and POCs
- Create actionable next steps
ASSESS & PLAN (30-45 Days)
Assess your current state and quantify the benefits and effort to move to cloud. Identify key requirements, concerns, controls and constraints for your cloud plan.
- Enterprise application and infrastructure assessment
- TCO and ROI estimation
- Identification and remediation of key security controls and technology
- Identification of pilot applications for migration and Migration Factory
- Reference architectures and Minimum Viable Cloud definition
- Prioritization of critical path dependencies, risks and constraints
- Alignment of stakeholders on roadmap, success criteria, and resources
BUILD (60-90 Days)
Build your Minimum Viable Cloud (MVC) and migrate representative applications. Set up Migration Factory tools, processes and teams. Transfer principles and methodologies to prepare for a full-scale migration.
- Development and build of a MVC
- Migrate pilot workloads as representative use cases
- Validate applications and operations on the MVC
- Build initial Migration Factory teams with people, process, playbooks and technology
- Verify economic model against larger estate of applications
- Validate security, compliance and operational approaches against controls
- Position the organization to adopt cloud resources at scale (Phase 4)
MIGRATION (12-24 Months)
You’ve built the foundation for a world-class cloud program. Now it’s time to start your full-scale portfolio migration.
- Build program management teams and establish project plans
- Security and governance controls implementation
- Build migration factory – infrastructure, tooling, processes, playbooks
- Operational transformation and cloud service management
- Workloads and data migration / production cutover
- Knowledge transfer and enablement
- Post migration support and handoff of applications
- Economic alignment and controls
- Executive presentation, training and handoff
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE (Ongoing)
Offload the maintenance and operations of your cloud environment, enabling your team to focus on what they do best.
- 100% availability architecture design
- DevOps deployment and configuration automation
- Disaster recovery and automated backups
- HIPAA, PCI, SOX, etc…
- Enterprise-grade security services
- Integration with on-premise or private cloud environments
- 24/7/365 NOC